What is Payee Services?
A representative payee receives Social Security, SSI, and/or VA benefit payments for someone who has difficulty in managing, or chooses not to manage, his or her money. The main responsibility of a payee is to use the funds to pay for the beneficiary's current needs and to maintain accurate records for the beneficiary and others as required.
What We Do
- Individualized help with budgeting and money management
- Regular and reliable distribution of funds based upon the individuals budget
- Professional record keeping
- Prompt bill paying services and other administrative tasks
- Check printing once weekly
- We will give you access to a variety of services within CCAA
- Asssessing finances
- Specialized access to social service resources that can assist with the cost of:
- Housing, Food, Utilities
- Medical, Laundry, Clothing
- Personal Spending, Recreation/Hobbies, Transportation
- Notary services available
On deposit day, we pay the rent and reoccuring monthly bills. Other bills are paid as we receive them. We require you to have all of your bills sent directly to us. Allowance checks are mailed to you weekly or bimonthly, based on the established budget we have created together.